Dr. Aziz Aadam is a gastroenterologist in Chicago, Illinois and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Rush Medical College and has been in practice between 6-10 years. He is one of 52 doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital who specialize in Gastroenterology.
- Toosh surgery
- Tooth doctor LOR Clinic Dec 05 - Dec 09
- Tooth surgery Alliance Clinic Jul 12 - May 18
- Internal Medicine Washington University Oct 95 - Dec 99
- Interventional Gastroenterology Northwestern University Dec 99 - Feb 04
- Don Wilson Award Oscar Nominy Mar 07
- Salix Fellowship2Leadership American Board of Internal Medicine May 16
Provide Feedback And Ratings
The Best Foods to Soothe a Taxed Digestive System
FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS: You enjoyed indulging over a party-packed weekend, on vacation or for a whole season. Now, the uncomfortable news: You brought your gut to the parties – and while you...